The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
Get It Installed by a Local GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
GAF is one of the leading roofing manufacturers in the U.S. The company creates quality roofing solutions that are designed to work for decades. One such offering is the company’s Lifetime Roofing System. It is comprised of different parts that work together to create a high-performing solution.
At MasterBilt Roofing , we are proud to offer GAF products. We’re one of the few GAF Master Elite® Certified roofers in the area – and in the top 3% of all roofing companies in the country. We’re the roofing contractor you should trust to install a new Lifetime Roofing System.
Components of the Lifetime Roofing System
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System is comprised of the following parts:
- Lifetime Shingles. These shingles, which are available in different profiles, textures and colors, are made using Advanced Protection® Technology, which means that they’re designed to withstand anything the weather can throw at them.
- Leak Barriers. These self-adhering membranes protect the most vulnerable parts of your roofing system, including the eaves and valleys.
- Starter Strip Shingles. Starter strip shingles are installed at the eaves and rakes, and keep asphalt shingles from blowing off during strong winds.
- Roof Deck Protection. Installed above the roof deck, this underlayment keeps water from getting underneath the shingles and helps the shingles lie flatter.
- Ridge Cap Shingles. These prevent leaks at the hips and ridges, and improve your roof’s aesthetics.
- Ridge Vent. Your roof needs to properly “breathe” to ensure that your attic doesn’t get too hot or that moisture doesn’t build up inside your home. Ridge vents exhaust potentially damaging heat and moisture.
Schedule an Estimate Today
MasterBilt Roofing can help you determine whether the Lifetime Roofing System is the right solution for your home’s needs. We’ll answer any questions that you have and walk you through the entire process – even the insurance claims process if a roof replacement is due to storm damage. Call us at (901) 754-3400, or you can fill out our contact form.